viernes, 13 de abril de 2018

Riddles Fifth Day.

Riddles Fifth Day.

Today has been the last day of our riddles about Maths and English.We are extremelly satisfied of our job. Children learnt and enjoyed at the same time.The riddles were:

1st Cycle:

I am big, I have a long trunk,I have a short tail.What am I?(the elephant).

2nd/3rd Cycle.

What has two hands and a face, but not arms and legs?(the clock).

4th/5th/6th.

I can protect you from the rain.I have a handle.My name begins with a vowel and has three sillables.What am I?( the umbrella).

And the WINNERS HAVE BEEN........

1st: Javier, Nerea, Juan Alfonso, David, Lucía, Carmen and Victoria.
2nd: Adriana and Nieves.
3rd:Nobody.
4th: Miguel, Juan Carlos, Gonzalo, María, Arturo, Manuel and Ángel.
5th:Rubén, Lucas, Jose Luis, Juan Pablo, Lucía, Neyla, Juan Antonio, Carla and Victoria.
6th: Jose Luis, Isabel, Juan, Jose Manuel, Olga, Antonio, Cristina and Desireé.




That´s all, folks!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario